Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months (and continued return visits) of her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of floral material, texture, shape, form etc. that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2020
Availability of Classes
I have registered with the Government as a COVID Safe business
Block 6 2020
Tuesday Commencing Tuesday 8th September 2020
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – Limited vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Limited vacancies
Thursday Commencing Thursday 10th September 2020
Thursday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Limited vacancies
Thursday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Limited vacancies
Saturday Commencing Saturday 12th September 2020
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Limited vacancies
Block 7 2020
Commences the week starting with Monday 26th October. This will be the last Block for 2020. Classes will resume early 2021.
Japan 2020 February Winter Tour
This tour was extremely successful and I am planning another tour to Japan late 2021 if International travel is permitted by the Government. Please watch for further information
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 4 students, in class ( classes kept small for COVID safe distancing).
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Class duration – 2 hours
- Equipment – use own or tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- New Students – Material is an additional cost approx. $12 per class for the first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Venue – private studio in South Turramurra
- Costs $150 for a Block of 5 lessons
- Make up lesson/s can be organised within the current enrolment Block
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
Demonstrations – COVID regulations will apply
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
One-Day Workshops – COVID regulations will apply
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
Private Classes – COVID regulations will apply
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application
Special children’s Workshops – COVID regulations will apply
I hold a current WWCC (working with children clearance) licence #WWC1891859E
*Available during school holidays
*contact email for further information email@example.com.
Group classes or workshops outside Sydney – COVID regulations will apply
Classes/workshops held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis